The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment.
With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length, mil-spec carbine, or A5-length receiver extension tubes (not included)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
- Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul®. Over the last decade Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. To understand Magpul, one must first understand the root ideas that form the foundation of our company culture and design philosophy. These core principles have allowed us to maintain a course true to our original mission, and help explain how and why we do the things we do.