The DRAKE TiTAN™ Barrel System by Drake Associates is a HIGH PERFORMANCE, LIGHT WEIGHT, LONG RANGE precision barrel system that is manufactured under a US patent-pending process from Gunwright Technologies that increases the strength and reduces barrel weight by as much as 45%. An important application for the TiTAN™ Barrel System. This barrel system can be used as an upgrade and retrofit for US Military and US Law Enforcement sniper weapon systems, Civilian Tactical Shooters and Long Range Hunters Precision rifles.
The TiTAN™ Barrel System truly delivers accuracy, vibration reduction, strength, toughness, corrosion resistance, and significant weight reduction. If you’re looking for a high-performance barrel system, the TiTAN™ will not disappoint. With the weight of a sporter barrel in a titanium heavy profile contour, this barrel system is no match for carbon fiber wrapped barrels.
– No Gunsmith Lathe or Machine Time Needed
– Barrels allow for IMMEDIATE INSTALLATION at Armorer’s Level*
– Match Chamber and “Drop In Ready”
– Cerakote Finish
– Unlike Carbon Fiber Barrels, Titan TitaniumBarrels can be re-cut to shorter lengths if so desired
– High-Performance Heat Dissipation and Transfer unlike carbon fiber
– Titanium is permanently and metallurgically bonded to barrel steel core & will not separate, flake or chip
– Professional Match Grade Barrels with target crown, end threads as standard
Drake Associates currently offers the Titanium Barrel System with the Hunter Stalker and Drake Stalker Rifle Systems. Also available to order for Remington and Savage Bolt Action rifle systems as well as AR15/AR10 rifle systems. Distributors, Dealers and Retail – Drake Titanium barrels and rifle systems will be available at Shot Show 2017. Each barrel is CUSTOM made – Delivery time is approx. 6-7 weeks.
UNVEILED AT SHOT SHOW BOOTH #32304 READY FOR PUBLIC RELEASE!
ITAR Statement: “WARNING – This document may contain technical data, the export of which is restricted by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Disclosure to foreign persons without prior U.S. Government authorization is prohibited. Violations of U.S. export laws and regulations are subject to severe civil and criminal penalties.”
Dec 15, 2016